5 Face Masks You Can DIY at Home
Kitchen products have always been serving us with magical properties.
The kitchen products can be used to make detox drinks, face masks and what not!
Talking about face masks, here are 5 face masks we can make at home.
Face Mask For Instant Glow
Egg and Almond Mask
If you are someone with dry skin, this is for you!
- Beat an egg and mix it up with grounded almonds.
- Apply this paste on your face and neck before bedtime
- For best results, rinse it after 15 to 20 minutes before you go to bed.
Aloe Vera and Glycerine Mask
- Take aloe Vera gel or the pure aloe Vera and mix it well with glycerine.
- Dab this mixture all over your face and neck.
- Wash off after 15-20 minutes.
- Take 4-5 almonds and soak them in milk overnight.
- Next morning, peel the skin of the almonds and make a paste of the two ingredients.
- Apply a thin layer of the paste at night and wash it off in the morning.
- Mash a banana and mix it well with two table spoons of hung curd and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Apply it all over your fave and let it dry
- Wash your face after 30 minutes with cold water.
RoseWater And Sandalwood Mask
- Take 2 tablespoons of sandalwood and add rose water making a thick consistency.
- Adjust the consistency as per requirement
- Apply it in your face for instant glow and cooling