A Guide For Choosing The Right Serum And It’s Benefits
Are you someone who just rinses the face, applies face wash followed by a moisturizer afterwards? If this is you, here’s a guide for you to make your face glowy as never before!
Are you ready to make your skin lovable and smooth with extra glow?
Introducing you what a serum actually is and how it works with it’s benefits, here’s a step by step guidance on how and why it is the best time for you to choose a serum.
What could you think of when a serum comes to your mind?
Well, apart from just making your skin glowish, it does wonders to your skin and provides nourishment to your delicate skin!
A serum is a concentration of active ingredients which aids to provide nourishment to specific skincare concerns. The level of active ingredients is higher than that of a usual face cream. Since the latter could have around ten percent of active ingredients, the former has a whooping seventy percent or more!
Being the epitome of beauty, serums have multiple benefits and perks which are as follows
- The texture of your skin improves drastically, thanks to collagen and Vitamin C content making your skin appear smoother, firmer and youthful.
- The scars and blemishes are left at the bay, as serums aid in lightning of the skin due to its regular uses.
- The size of open pores which are blackheads and whiteheads reduces drastically.
- Under eye serums are also found having visible benefits which reduces fine lines, dryness and of course the dark circles. Wave goodbye to scars, dark circles and fine lines making your eyes brighter via choosing one from Balanced Beauty Nepal.
- The regular the use of serums, the lesser the inflammation, redness and dryness making it dewy fresh and moisturized.
Ingredients in serums range from ordinary to exotic, depending on what you’re going for. Serums that are popular to include it in your skincare routine are as follows
The common ingredient for anti aging is found in Vitamin C. If you’re someone in your late 30s and 40s then this could probably be added on to your lists. Moreover, vitamin c boosts your skin immunity and it should definitely be a part of your skincare regimen on a usual basis.
Treat your dehydrated skin with little sprinkles of it making your skin lock the natural moisture and enhancing the glow.
It is a great way to protect the skin from environmental damage and stress. The beta carotene and green tea are extracts to watch out for, while pomegranate, berries and grapes seed extracts are other active ingredients.
It is a serum with ingredients ideal for skin that are prone to acne, while also addressing wrinkles and fine lines.
Do you have sensitive skin? If yes, use serum with anti inflammatory properties, which reduces inflammation, redness, and acne. The ingredients that must be active are zinc, arnica and aloe vera on the label to make this serum do wonders to your skin making it glowing and radiant.
Give a shot to these magical potions and get healthy glowing skin you always dreamed of.